Imagine a happy life
But do you often feel frustrated and stressed?
Do you feel stuck in your job, relationship or living environment?
- Do you often think “there has to be more to life than this”
- You know you have so much to offer. Why doesn’t it come out?
- Everyone else seems to have it all figured out
- You think you just have to be normal and try to fit in. (but you hate it)
- How do you start the change?
Hi, I am Mirjam
I see a lot of people not reaching their potential and they feel depleted, uninspired and insecure as a result. Or worse, they give up and settle for less. I know from my own experience what that feels like.
I love helping women to reconnect with themselves and their dreams, stop living up to expectations of others and have the courage to pave their own unique path.
I am a Dutch entrepreneur and recently moved to Tenerife to live under the sun. I am a fan of healthy living, love to travel and enjoy reading, writing and good conversations.
My whole life has been a personal quest until I stopped searching and started finding. My life has completely changed ever since. You can read my full story here >>
I would love to help you!
- Connect with your purpose
- Get clear on what you want
- Recreate your life and business
- Relax & enjoy sunny Tenerife
- Connect with like-minded women
- Get clear on what you want in life
- Connect with yourself
- Discover why you are stuck
- Get clear on your next steps
What others say
Beforehand I felt a bit reluctant, but that was not necessary at all.
Mirjam indicated in advance that it would be a good mix between reflection and relaxation and that is exactly what it has become.
I received many insights during the retreat:
that you can reach also your goal with small steps
that your thoughts do not have to be reality
that it’s okay to try things out, to experiment
that I can and may trust my feelings and should not be guided by fears or thoughts
Mirjam is a pleasant person, you immediately feel at ease with her. She listens well and asks the right questions to take you one step further.
I feel a lot better than before I went.”
I really appreciate your caring session! Thank you.”
“Authenticity is the courage to be yourself”